Thursday 21 August 2014

NYC Smooth Skin BB Creme Review

I finally tried one of my new products! 

I bought NYC Smooth Skin BB Creme because when I go to work, I don't like wearing heavy foundations. I bought this specific one because... it was on sale. 
It was about $5, it's available in two shades: Light and Medium. 
It claims to.. 
  • Minimize pores
  • Erase skin imperfections, minimize fine lines
  • Smooth skin
  • Brighten skin for natural luminosity
  • Help protect skin from the ravages of the city
  • Last up to 14 hours


I like the way it applied. Here are some pictures 


This is me without any makeup.. Lord help us all. 

This is me with the BB Creme on. You can tell it covered up decently well. It's the tiniest bit too dark but I can deal with that. I thought the coverage would have been greater but with a bit of concealer it's okay! 

This is after hours when my makeup was fully done. It stayed well! 

I think it does help minimize pores, erase skin imperfections (a little bit), it doesn't smooth my skin too much, it does brighten my overall appearance, I don't know what it protects me from and it has lasted quite a few hours.
Overall, I like the BB Creme. I was hoping for a bit more coverage and maybe a biiiit lighter of a colour, but for $5 it was great! I will definitely use the rest of it up, and probably buy more! 

Would you recommend it? Yes, but it is the only one I've tried so..

No comments:

Post a Comment