Thursday 25 September 2014

Dupes? Julep Kirby & Julep Jordan

Hey!
So one thing that is very common with nail polish is trying to find dupes. I am going to start trying to determine whether certain polishes are dupes or not!

For my first installment... Julep's Kirby vs Julep's Jordan! 

Kirby: Silver jagged glitter top coat
Jordan: Full-coverage silver gunmetal multi-dimensional glitter

The descriptions are not too similar, but the polishes more-so.

(Kirby - Jordan)

Okay, so they aren't dupes. The main differences are that Jordan is more full coverage (I layered them both on), and that the glitter is different. Kirby's glitter is more like shards of glass while Jordan's is typical polish glitter. Similar? Yes. Dupes? Nope! 

I think I prefer Kirby. I like the glitter shapes better! How about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment