Tuesday 23 September 2014

September Julep Maven Box

Helloooooo 
So I may have forgotten/not had time to post all of the October Maven colours. I can still do that, but yeah I haven't yet. 

ANYWAY MORE IMPORTANTLY, I got my September box!! 



Apparently I only took two pictures. Oh well! I got the Ultimate Upgrade and everything was correct buuuuuut instead of getting all four plush pouts, I got Almond Nude Creme x2, Cardinal Red and Aurora Pink. The lady on the phone was super nice and sent out Magenta Plum for me! 

(phone picture for proof)

I also got 3 add ons (Ana, Padma & colour fan) so I got the beauty freebie! (Daria & Candace)


I'm very happy with my box, very happy with customer service and by the way the plush pouts smell like a vanilla cupcake! Mmmm :) I'll try to do a review on them when Magenta Plum arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment