Thursday 4 September 2014

Sally Hansen Color Foil Yellow Gold

Hey,
I've been kinda MIA, been working a lot and got super tired from it. I did a mani which I feel is PERFECT for the summer to fall transition! Unfortunately I don't have any "high quality" pictures because it's already chipped and I honestly don't feel like redoing it. 

Sally Hansen Yellow Gold Color Foil! 

The instructions basically say to not use a base or top coat and apply two coats, and to reapply as needed. I did as instructed (besides reapplying) and I absolutely love it! It applied beautifully (a bit streaky but it evens out with another coat), you CAN see every mistake and every part of my peeling nails but I just can't help but love it. I was definitely right about it being perfect for summer to fall! I really want the other ones now!

Would you recommend it? Quite obviously yes, if you're okay with the comments I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment