Monday 30 November 2015

Black Friday Sephora Haul

I did a little bit of damage during the Black Friday Sephora sale. Sephora's thing is they have little sets of $10 ($13 CAD) beauty deals. Some of them were amazing deals, some not so much. Here is everything they had listed: 

Here are the things I received today (Monday) 
I'm still waiting on one order (The Sephora mask set and the First Aid Beauty set) but I'm just going to talk about what I received. 

The Philosophy cleanser, I think, is the best deal of everything Sephora had to offer. It had a $56 (CAD) value for $13! 

The Too Faced and Boscia sets are gifts so I didn't open them. 

And.... The Smashbox set. I am not happy. I paid $13 for this set and they are TINY. Like, let me show you. I got the Benefit set FOR FREE with points. Just look. 
They all look like they could have came in the same FREE set. I'm not going to return it because I do want to try these products, but come on
Overall, so far I'm happy but I still have more things to receive! 

1 comment:

  1. The Smashbox stuff looked small (but that spray is TINY, wow!). Lovely haul!

    ReplyDelete