Sunday 17 July 2016

Ipsy July 2016

I'm LOVING the bag this month. Holographic is stunning! 
These are my items this month! To be totally honest, I'm not really digging it. 
Trust Fund Beauty - No Filter nail polish
This is a full size nail polish by the brand Trust Fund Beauty. It retails for $15.00. I unfortunately am not excited about this item because I get fake nails now and don't use nail polish. I am hopefully trading this with someone. 
This product I was so excited for! I love hair products (especially oils) and this is amazing! This is a deluxe sample size. 
This is a deluxe sample of the MUFE Excessived Lash mascara. I haven't used it yet because I'm wearing false lashes a lot lately so mascaras have been getting pushed aside.
This is a full size Mellow Cosmetics eyeshadow that retails for $8.00USD. I like this shadow, it's totally my colour, but it's nothing special. Not a lot of pigment even when applied wet.
This is a full size brow pencil that retails for $3.99. When I received it I was very unhappy because dark brown is NOT my colour. It really isn't, but I can make it work. It glides on beautifully and it stays well. 

Overall, I am not overly impressed with this Ipsy. I don't hate it, but I definitely don't love it.

Subscribe to Ipsy here

No comments:

Post a Comment