Wednesday 3 August 2016

BzzAgent CoverGirl Fast & Fresh


I received this mascara and bb cream from BzzAgent to review. 
Here is half of my face with the bb cream and mascara
You can't tell but the bb cream (in the lightest shade) is still too dark for my complexion. It applies nicely and it's very light, also very minimal coverage. I think it's perfect for summer!
The mascara I personally love. I never don't wear false lashes so how it performs on its own doesn't really bother me (although it makes a fair difference - I didn't even curl my lashes!)
This is my full face done with both products. I mixed the bb cream with the NYX Pro Foundation mixer in white. They blended beautifully and lasted all day! The mascara is on top of false lashes and it always amplifies my falsies. Love! 

I think these products would be great for people who love "no makeup" makeup, but as an insane makeup lover like myself I still incorporated these into my daily routine! 

Definitely recommend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment