Monday 10 November 2014

Julep Diamond Mystery Box

Loo loo loo, Julep has a new mystery box, loo loo loo, I got it too! 
Julep has released a new mystery box that will tempt even those who have sworn off of them. It has two BRAND NEW colours guaranteed and has a $150 value! (usually it's only $100) for the same price of $24.99! 
Yep, you could totally win a pair of diamond earrings. I hope I don't, because it would be a waste, but wow! Now let's get to the part I'm excited about... 
These are two brand new colours called Chantel (top) and Sky (bottom) 
  • Chantel (Boho Glam): Holographic gold diamond glitter top coat
  • Sky (It Girl): Holographic silver diamond glitter top coat
The main reason I'm so excited is because for a long time now, I have decided that I am going to name my daughter Skye. This is just so great for me because it's like a glimpse into my future (not really but still). Also, it's It Girl, and that's my default style, ANDDDDD silver is my favourite jewelry colour! I much prefer it over gold. THIS POLISH IS MY HEAVEN. I'm absolutely thrilled. That basically persuaded me to buy it itself, so it's like I get what I want and $140 worth of extra stuff. AH! :D 

BUY IT HERE! (Also check out the 4 mystery add on choices!)

Are you planning on buying it, or are you still scarred from Jewel Heist? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment