Thursday 20 November 2014

Ripleys Aquarium of Canada

My parents planned a day trip for them, me and my boyfriend before winter started so we could have one last day of fun. My dad decided that we were going to go to the Ripleys Aquarium of Canada!! It is kind of pricey, but SO well worth it. Here are the few pictures I took with my crappy phone (as I'm slowly realizing I need to switch out to an actual smart phone..)
I wasn't even going to take pictures during this trip but this was such an incredible experience. You stood on a.. thing... and it moved you through the aquarium where sharks, fish, sting rays AND A FREAKING SEA TURTLE could swim above you and around you. My mom said it was "fishy heaven"... SO TRUE. I just checked the website and it's called a moving walkway, that's what brings you through this section of the aquarium. For info on that specific part (there's MUCH MORE), click here
I literally squeeled when the sea turtle swam beside me. It was a dream come true. I will never, ever forget this experience and I hope I can go back sometime! 

If you ever find yourself in Toronto, Ontario, visit! It's SO worth it! The website with ALL of the info is here, and you should totally check it out. Or have you been? Did you love it too? It's an ideal place for kids as well because there's lots of attractions and information for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment