Monday 10 November 2014

Julep November Maven Box

*EDIT* I began this post before realizing I couldn't access my pictures, I'm so glad it saved because I got them back!*

Happy daaaay! I already got my Maven box! That's record timing. I also got the new Shailene and my Trick & Treat mystery box yesterday, I took pictures of it, and then they got deleted. So.. yeah, I did get that (& the one I wanted!) Happy happy happy! I also sent out the RAOK's I've been planning so that feels good too! So onto my maven box.. 

I went downstairs, saw the beautiful pink box on the table, but restrained and went to go take a bath. Before my bath I checked my emails and voila - 
It's as if they knew my box was delivered today! Cool timing. I don't mind that it's not in my box, neither was the other mascara. I'm just glad they acknowledged it and did something about it! Okay NOW onto my maven box 

I am very glad that I got the Ultimate Upgrade because I love EVERYTHING! I can't wait to get my other eye liner and mascara because those are the makeup products I use the most. Julep, you did well this month! Thank you! 

Did you get a box for November? How was it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment