Monday 1 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas Advent Swap Day 1!

It is here. It has arrived. My 12 days of Christmas swap with a lovely lady. It is SO hard for me to not open all of the gifts at once but I'm doing good! 
Day 1: 
It was VERY hard to choose which gift to open first.. she didn't number them so I just get to choose! (kind of satisfying to choose..) 
These polishes are Color Club Metamorphosis, Color Club Personal Stylist and Zoya Twila. These are my first Color Clubs and my second Zoya! She knows me very well apparently, because when I went to go take them off of my wishlist (I post a lot of polishes and forget what's on them)... Personal Stylist and Twila weren't on my lists! Just looking at them I assumed they'd be on my lists because I adore them! This makes me SUPER excited for more days to come! 

I also already put on Metamorphosis.. (pre cleanup) (the formula was amazing)
I am so thankful that she's doing this with me. It's been an incredible experience thus far and it can only get better. 

Thanks girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment