Tuesday 2 December 2014

Julep Jessie Swatches

Before all of this Christmas-y stuff started happening, I put on Julep's Jessie! My paint job was absolutely awful, I don't know why. 
The blue-ish dots on my thumb are not from the polish, they're from my topcoat. Jessie is described as a Deep Kalamata creme, but to me on the nail it pretty much just looks black. I did really like it, but it was black. I feel like if you swiped nail polish remover over it a little bit the purple (is it purple?) would come out more but I didn't try it. The formula was okay, It applied smoothly and not goopy but I kind of just suck. 
If you like black polishes (with maybe a hiiiiiiiiiint of other colour.. so off black), then I would recommend this to you, however if you don't need another black then you don't need this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment