Monday 1 December 2014

Julep Diamond Mystery Box.. + ALL ADD ONS

Hey! 
I've been super behind on posting, my camera still needs more than the typical "import photos" to get the pictures onto my laptop so it's kind of been making me not want to do it. I have lots to show you that I finally took the time to do! I got my Diamond Mystery box, and I caved and ordered ALL of the add ons, so behold! 

My mystery box... Apparently this is the only picture I got of it so I got Chantel, Sky, Alex, Milllie, Michelle, Gayle, the mattifying eye primer, lip gloss in Posh (I think), gel eye glider in blackest black, a shader brush and an eyeshadow brush!
As for the add ons, I don't know which are which, but here are the photos I took! 
And that's everything! Overall, I am very happy and satisfied with my purchases, I think I got a great amount of value for what I spent! All of my extras are going towards gifts for friends and family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment