Thursday 2 October 2014

Dupes? Julep Holly, Angelina & Phoebe

Hey! 
I am continuing my possible dupes discoveries and up next is Julep's Holly, Julep's Angelina & Julep's Phoebe! 

These are quickly done swatches

Okay so the breakdown of these polishes! As far as formulas go, Holly was the most sheer. It took a bit more to get a nice opaque look however it applied nicely. Angelina applied the best in my opinion, very easy to apply, opaque in one coat. Absolutely lovely. Phoebe was the thickest/goopiest but still not bad! So, they were all okay formulas but Angelina wins. 

It's very hard to tell the difference between the colours but ARE they dupes? I can't really tell. What do you think? 

1 comment:

  1. They look exactly the same to me besides formula. I don't think it would make enough difference wearing to matter. A good experiment is to do a mani with all three on random nails and see if it looks weird or noticeable throughout the day. Though I'm guessing the formula might make a difference.

    ReplyDelete