Sunday 12 October 2014

New Julep Polish + Code!

Hello! 
Once again, haven't been posting because of work. I missed quite a few things such as the release of Julep's mystery box, Trick & Treat Mystery Box. I ordered one (ugh, no self control) and the $9.99 mystery add on & $4.99 mystery polish. Have I not learned from previous times? apparently not. I am super excited to get it though, and a spoiler has been released on Evolution of a Foodie here. Julep HAS stated that it WILL be Halloween themed, so if you're into that and like the spoilers buy on! (if there's enough time left..) 
More importantly, Julep has released a new polish called Austen. 

Color description:
Rich royal blue shimmer

You can get Austen for free with a $25+ purchase with the code AFTERDARK. I'm weak to blue polish so I ordered it and the Eyes All Aglow set! 



Great deal!! I'm excited to try Austen and the Eyes All Aglow liners. 

Are you picking up Austen? Have you already gotten a mystery box? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment