Thursday 30 October 2014

Random Act Of Kindness Appreciation

Hey!
Lately I've been receiving very kind gifts and extras from people that I'm becoming closer to. I never knew how to properly thank or explain how grateful I am for these, but I've been doing my own Random Acts of Kindness to spread the happiness. 
The most recent RAOK I received was above and beyond and I feel the need to share. I had posted in one of my groups asking for someone to ship me Pumpkin Spice M&M's, (and I would pay for everything, of course), and she offered to send me them for free. I'm in Canada and she was from the States so that must have been kind of expensive :/ So when I got it in the mail, I was amazed... 
THIS IS INSANE! IN WHAT WORLD DO I DESERVE THIS!?! I'm not going to reveal her name, but she has to be the most generous person in the world. I nearly cried. 

I hope this reminds you girls that there are generous people in the world, and good karma is real. Please be kind to everyone, because it can make people happier than you'd believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment