Wednesday 22 October 2014

Essence Red Romance Matte Polish Swatches

I decided I needed to do a new mani before work, so I thought I would attempt a matte polish again! I got Essence Red Romance from the Dark Romance limited collection on clearance for 99 cents! So naturally, I had to try it. 

It applied absolutely beautifully. It dried quick, and the matte finish is just stunning. However...
IT ALREADY CHIPPED! REALLY! I did my nails, then went to do the Mask Noir. That's it. And it chipped. I need to redo it now, again. WAAAAAAAH :'(! 

I also hated the cap. It made it super hard to polish with since it was so wide and round. I am extremely disappointed. 

I would suggest passing on this polish. The finish and colour are great but it chipped within an hour. Now time to redo my nails.... See you soon! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment