Wednesday 15 October 2014

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Blood Swatch - Create & Ornate Collection

Hey :) 
Lots of free time, apparently! I did a new mani! I've been recently obsessed with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear limited edition polishes, so when I saw a new limited collection, Create & Ornate, I immediately picked up two colours! Here is the one I had to use right away, Blue Blood. It is a dark midnight/navy blue and it has a matte effect. 
For some reason, I totally suck at painting nails. So I guess matte effects should be steered clear from me. BUT I LOVE THEM, so I put up with my awfulness. I wish I would have known how the formula would be so I could have prepared better. 
It looks streaky, and some parts are noticeably more blue than others (why does that happen?) but ignore that for a second.. LOOK AT THAT FINISH! It's stunning! A true matte. 
So I honestly really love this polish even though I suck. And I really suck. I can't get enough of it! My only pointer to you is to apply it evenly and don't mess up like I did. It dried within minutes. I am probably going to add a glitter for at least an accent, so stay tuned!

Would you recommend this? If you love matte nails, yes!!

1 comment:

  1. I have the red version of this one and love it! SH has really been doing an excellent job with their new releases lately.

    ReplyDelete