Tuesday 14 October 2014

Julep Plush Pout Swatches + Review!

Hey!
I had a good day at work, AND I got the Magenta Plum in the mail, so I figured I'd do a review on the Julep Plush Pouts. 
This is what the packaging looks like. 
for more information such as ingredients and pro tips, go here

Now the colours! 
Up first... Magenta Plum 
You don't get too much product but a little goes a long way!
I really like this one because it feels "vampy" to me! Probably because I'm ghostly, but still! 

Next is Cardinal Red 
I'll be honest. I'm not really a fan of red lips on me, and this isn't an exception. (LOVE the colour though). It's probably because of my ghostliness. 

Next is Aurora Pink 
Okay so my lips got chapped by swatching so many colours on them, and there was a little red residue on the lips which is why it doesn't seem as bright pink. It's very bright, a gorgeous colour. It's a little too bright for my skin tone, though. 

And finally.... 

This one has gotten the most love from me. I adore it, especially with a bit of Aurora Pink underneath!

(top to bottom: Magenta Plum, Cardinal Red, Aurora Pink, Almond Nude)

OVERALL REVIEW
While it may seem like I didn't have the best things to say about every colour, that is purely MY ISSUE. It has nothing to do with the product's freaking awesomeness. They smell like vanilla cupcakes (or birthday cake oreos) and they feel so moisturizing. I really, really love them and I'm really hoping they come out with more colours (which I *think* has been confirmed?) They should make a blue one and call it Aurora Blue (no? just me?) 
Anyway, I HIGHLY recommend these! My only concern is if you don't like sweet scents, these might turn you off. I'm not exaggerating the slightest when I say it smells like vanilla cupcakes.

What's your favourite colour? Do you like the Plush Pouts? I sure do!  Buy them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment