Sunday 19 October 2014

Julep Maven November Spoilers!!

Hey!
A while ago on Julep Swap someone posted spoilers from a meet up in their city. This picture isn't mine and I'm not quite sure who's it is... 
And now, you can find swatches ON the Julep website by searching the name! 


Boho Glam: 

Go Big Volumizing Mascara 

Joanne - Smoky plum crème
Sawyer - Copper patina molten

Bombshell:

Length Matters Wow-Impact Mascara

Fazia - Liquid garnet shimmer
JessieDeep Kalamata crème

Classic with a Twist:

Go Big Volumizing Mascara

Devon - Slate grey with fuchsia microshimmer
Shari - Delicate sweet pea crème

It Girl:

Ilsa - Ink blue crème
Kiki - Oceanic silver shimmer
Marzia - Pewter chrome

Possible Add Ons (pictured in the spoiler but not on the website):
Chantel
Sky
Beth
Beauty Product of November:

Length Matters Wow-Impact Mascara (left)
Go Big Volumizing Mascara (right)

See a review of the mascaras here

What do you think? I LOVE the spoilers! I *think* I'm getting the Ultimate Upgrade because I'm mascara obsessed and I love all the colours. What are you getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment