Tuesday 7 October 2014

Flare Beauty Box

Hey!
A while ago (September 18th) I ordered the Flare Beauty Box, only $9! It definitely seemed worth the value to me. It arrived on September 29th even though it said it wasn't supposed to ship until the 30th!! 


Their photo of products

Here is what I got!  (all retail calculations are done by the Walmart Canada website)
                                   

Pantene Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo 
Retails $4.96 
I have yet to try this but I can't wait, I love dry shampoo! 
Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme 10 in 1 Beauty Balm for Hair
Retails $6.94 
I have tried this and I absolutely love it. I love it I love it I love it! It has helped my damaged, dry ends so much already with just one use! 
Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara in Very Black
Retails $8.47
I haven't tried this because I have waaay too many mascaras open but I want to! 
Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash
no idea on retail since it's travel sized
I haven't used this yet either but I will, for sure. I go through body washes very quickly. 
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 
no idea on retail since it's sample sized
I'm not sure if I will use this or not, because I don't use creams much. 
Clairol Nice N Easy Hair Colour Coupon
the hair dye retails for $8.96
I WILL use this, in fact my hair needs to be dyed very soon! 

The overall retail of this box is $28.88 plus the two travel/sample sizes! WOW! I am so pleased with this purchase. I'm so glad I got it! Very worth the price, and shipping was quick!

It IS still up for sale here! I definitely recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment