Wednesday 21 January 2015

BH Cosmetics Haul

My love for BH Cosmetics is getting very big, very quick. I received two orders today and was so happy! This isn't a very large haul but it's worth the post to me! 


I chose to purchase this for many reasons. The packaging, the names, the colours, the price, and the theme. I love the variety and range in colours, this is for sure a multi-purpose palette. I've only swatched some of the colours so far but I'M IN LOVE. 

I purchased this because there was a deal going on where you could get this palette for $6.95 with a purchase of $15+ so I figured... $6.95 for eyeshadows, blush AND eyeliner? Hell yeah! I can't wait to try it! I also adore the packaging since roses are my favourite flower and I'm very partial to the colour black. 

I got this because of yet another deal! $11.95 for this palette, a lipstick and a powder. I needed a powder and lipsticks are fantastic and THAT DEAL. I'm so excited to try new looks with this palette and go out of my comfort zone! 

I got the lip liner in the colour Stripped because I feel like it'll be the closest to my natural lip colour and give an AMAZING nude lip! 

This lipstick came with my Smoky Eye Palette deal and the colour I chose was Naked Peach. I thought (obviously it was late at night and my mind wasn't all there) that this was the most nude colour which is why I picked it. I still love it, and I'm kind of glad I got this one (brighter!) but now I need Forever Nude!! 

I actually ended up getting two of these (one with the deal and one of my own purchase) and I'm excited! I use a LOT of powder. 

That's everything I got, I hope you like this post & I hope you go check out bhcosmetics! They always have good deals on their already cheap products! I still have tons of stuff I want to try out! 

If you want me to make a specific review on anything I purchased, let me know and I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment