Monday 5 January 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask Review: Green Tea Peel-Off Detox & Pore Cleansing Masque

Hey!
As I previously stated, I received 3 Montagne Jeunesse masks to review from Obsessed Canada a few months ago. One of the ones I chose was the Green Tea Peel-Off Detox & Pore Cleansing Masque because my pores are pretty bad. The other two masks will be done in another review post, one for me and one for my boyfriend. 
First of all, I must say that I HATE this packaging. It's so difficult to squeeze out and if I have any extra product left in it, it always gets thrown out. Despite my hatred for the packaging, I love face masks too much to let that affect me. 
The application was not easy because the product is clear, so you can't see where you have applied it and where you haven't. It says to keep it on for about 20 minutes, but within 13 minutes (I timed it), it was already dry to the point where I couldn't move my face. I left it on for a bit longer just to get the full effect. Once I started peeling, it was so easy to come off! I've used face masks where I had to claw at my face to remove, but this one peeled off with ease. 
The very first thing I noticed was how refreshed my face felt. It felt revived and amazing. I can't wait to use more Montagne Jeunesse masks because this experience was great.

I definitely recommend this mask if you like peel-off masks. It was refreshing, my pores look better, it peeled off wonderfully and it was quick! 

You may purchase them here, they're cheap and SO worth it! Thank you Tiffany from Obsessed Canada for this opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment