Monday 5 January 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Masks & New Years Resolution

Hey! 
I'm finally getting myself together after all of the Christmas related things, and there are a few things I need to discuss. I have received three free Montagne Jeunesse masks to review from Nail Polish Canada (well, their website obsessedcanada.com) and I will be doing that soon! I'll do one review by myself, and one review with my boyfriend so you can see how the masks react to different skin types. I'm very excited to do these masks and SO upset that I've had to put it off for so long, so the first one I'll be doing is tonight! 

Next is my New Years Resolution. I have decided that I am going to use my entire Julep nail polish collection (probably not in one year haha), and the best way to do that for me is alphabetically. (best range in colours and that way I'll get them all). My first up is Abbie, and I'm probably going to do that in a skittles mani! 

I hope you all had an amazing holiday time, and have some good resolutions for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment