Monday 19 January 2015

Julep Abigail Swatch!

I have begun my *using all Julep nail polishes alphabetically this year* resolution! I have not, however, begun my *starting to get good at polishing my nails* thing yet so it looks awful. 
First of all, this colour is so flattering on my skintone. I LOVE it. I also was really fond of the silk finish. The application was messy and a little difficult (probably my own fault) and I used half+ of the bottle on one manicure (3 tries, though). I am DEFINITELY going to need a back up bottle, and I'm definitely going to need to try it again when I'm better at painting my nails. It was really easy to remove as well which is a massive plus for me. (and it lasted 3+ days! wee!) 
I'd recommend this if you have pale skin like I do because it's so flattering! 

Next up, Aislinn!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment