Saturday 17 January 2015

BzzAgent - Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant Review!

I got my first BzzCampaign! Weeeeee! I've been using it daily since I received it (quite a while ago I believe) and before I even start my review I'd like to say that I love it!


I received 
I was pretty nervous about the fact that the scent is "Ooh-la-la lavender" because I tend to detest lavender scented things, but when I opened it I was in shock! It was such a subtle, nice scent that I wouldn't have chosen anything else. My mom told me to be careful when using it because she gets rashes from scented deodorants, so I was super nervous, but to my advantage, I didn't get anything! (except clean smelling armpits) 

It dries really quick after application, the scent lasts quite a while (most of the day!) and I can honestly say, despite me having the ability to smell bad quickly, I stayed fresh ALL. DAY. I DID NOT expect to love this so much. Definitely repurchasing! 

Thank you so much BzzAgent! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment