Monday 19 January 2015

New Favourite Makeup - BH Cosmetics!

So, I have something fun to discuss that I'm super happy about! I recently was looking for makeup (mostly makeup to learn how to contour) and I came across bhcosmetics. When I was on the site, there was a huge sale (end of the year, perhaps?) and I found this on sale for $7.95! 
I did more looking around the website and found so many things I wanted for SUCH good prices! I came across a flawless brow trio (I was also looking for something for my brows!!) and a brush set (which, again, I've been looking for) and they were all so cheap!  What REALLY made me purchase, was a free mystery gift with purchase. I'm obsessed with mystery things and free things so I did it. I made my order. And I could NOT have been more happy! 

Here is a picture of my order, and since this I have made two more purchases. The product quality is fantastic (my brow game is at it's peak) and if I had more money, I'd make more purchases for sure! 

Go check them out here!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment