Sunday 27 July 2014

Julep's Cameron

Hey again! 
I just posted my previous Elana mani, and I had yet another one in between then and now! I'm going to catch up on them since I finally got my new laptop (nail polish remover spills WILL kill your laptops, girls!) and I'll be able to post updated manis as they come! 

Up next was Julep's Cameron. 

Cameron - Silver lilac stardust (matte glitter)


Overall, I really loved Cameron. I used the Seche Vite dry fast topcoat to cover the texture (it took like 4 coats of Seche..) Very sparkly, very glamorous, and very hard to take off. Worth it though! I recommend this to anyone who 
  • Likes textured polish
  • Doesn't like textured polish but likes sparkly nails (and using topcoats)
So go for it if you're considering it! Very easy to apply and very good wear! 

2 comments: