Wednesday 16 July 2014

Makeup Products I Love - Lip Products

Although I'm no expert on beauty or makeup, I have still found things that work incredibly well for me and things that I will recommend to anyone who asks. Here is a list of things that I have used and have loved! 
Lip Products
Treatment: 

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment - I use this because I have a fairly small mouth, and I often get the corners of my mouth cut by food. It leaves a gross looking cut and it typically stings. Blistex helps clear it up quickly and efficiently, and as much as I use it, there's still lots left! It also helps chapped lips too!
Lip Balms:




EOS Lip Balm - I looooove the variety of EOS you can get! I own three of them because of how well they work and how nice the different scent/flavours are! The packaging is so unique and pretty, and the product itself lasts so long! Very hydrating and very well made. I hope to eventually own every kind!
Smith's Rosebud Salve - This lip balm is a dream come true to me. It's a perfumed lip balm and the one I own smells like roses (one of my favourite scents and favourite flower!!!) VERY hydrating, lasts very long and you almost never have to reapply it. LOVE IT.  
Maybelline Baby Lips - I adore Baby Lips. I love how many options there are and how hydrating they are! Dr. Rescue is my favourite because it helps my chapped lips a lot and keeps them hydrated. I will collect these forever.  

Lip Lacquer: 


Rimmel London Apocalips - I own two of these and I love them. The application is so nice and the colour pigment is incredible. They also last very long. I wish I had more of these!! I recommend them to everyone because there is a colour that will look amazing on everyone! 

Lipstick:




Rimmel Lasting Finish - This is my go-to lipstick brand. I ADORE this brand so much, the best colour I have ever found for my skin tone is Airy Fairy. I've used up the whole thing and I've never done that for a lip product. It looks amazing with my skin tone and nothing else compares. I use it for every occasion. 

Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs - I love pale nude colours with my skin tone. Adore them. Maybelline's collection is the best one I have found and I always get compliments with them! The colour lasts and it stays amazing all day.

Lipliner: 



Essence Lipliner - This is the only lipliner I've used that I've liked. The colour payoff is great and it lasts! Lots of colours available to go with a variety of lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment