Sunday 27 July 2014

July Maven Box

Hello! 
Being in Canada, Maven boxes take quite a while to arrive to us. I received my July Maven box on July 21st! Here is what I got! 


I customize my boxes so I chose:

Vicki - pink flamingo crème

Lissa - tumbled turquoise crème
Kelsey - powder peach crème

The add ons I chose were: 

3 Colour Fans!

Because I chose three add ons, I also received a gift! A polish duo, Farrah and Alexandra.

I was most impressed with Vicki. It's such a stunning vibrant pink. I can not wait to wear her! I was least impressed with Kelsey, I thought she would be more peachy than "fleshy". Lissa is absolutely gorgeous, too! I love the colour fans, there are 22 "fingers" on each colour fan. 
For the polish duo, I wasn't very impressed. I had heard that some people received Octavia and Soraphine, which I would have preferred. I already have Farrah (gorgeous for sure) and no interest in Alexandra. 
Overall I'm satisfied with my box and I love the new colours! 

What did you guys get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment