Sunday 13 July 2014

Makeup Products I Love - Eye Products

Although I'm no expert on beauty or makeup, I have still found things that work incredibly well for me and things that I will recommend to anyone who asks. Here is a list of things that I have used and have loved! 
Eye Products
Eyeshadow:



Maybelline Color Tattoos - I SWEAR by these! You can apply them with your finger and it won't crease. The colours are very pigmented and there's a wide enough variation where you can use them daily with neutral colours or on special occasions with more dramatic colours. I use these every single day and I haven't even made a dent in it yet! They also work amazingly as an eyeshadow base! 
NYC IndividualEyes - My boyfriend got me to buy the brown eyes pallet despite my hesitation and I'm glad he did! The illuminator is such a dream. It's shiny and it lasts and it blends so great. The colours are all very pigmented and they DO compliment your eye colour! 
Eyeliner: 



Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Gel Eyeliner - This is the first gel eyeliner I have ever used and i adore the application. It goes on so smoothly and is so easy to control to get a perfect cat eye. It's also very pigmented! 
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner - I've been using this product for a very long time and I always find myself going back to it! I love how easy it is to control and how dark it comes out. It lasts very long without smudging or fading. 
L'Oreal Infallible Super Slim Liquid Liner - I use this liner whenever I don't want such harsh, thick eyeliner and it works perfectly. It can also create the harsh lines if that's what you would want! I love the handle and how easy it is to use. 
Julep Kajal Eye Glider - I received this eyeliner in a mystery box and I must say it has been useful! I love how it's double-sided because the brown is great for my lower lash line and the black is great to fill in the top lash line! I've experienced slight smudging but nothing a Q-Tip can't fix! 
Mascara: 



Benefit They're Real - This is my dream mascara. This is everything I have ever wanted in a mascara! It really does make it look like you're wearing false lashes. It gives your lashes length and volume and it stays until you wash it off! It keeps a curl very well, too. 
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black - This mascara with They're Real creates a dreamteam! This gives crazy volume and makes your lashes super dark! Very dramatic and everything I love. The formula is a bit wet but it dries beautifully and also holds a curl. 
L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions - This mascara is perfect for your bottom lashes. The brush is very slim and long so you can get a lot of coverage with one application. It lengthens your lower lashes and makes them look lovely! 

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes - This mascara is great for everyday length and volume. Nothing too extreme, but it still looks like you're wearing mascara! I have gone through so many of these because they're so great for everyday use. 



No comments:

Post a Comment