Sunday 13 July 2014

Makeup Products I Love - Face Products

Although I'm no expert on beauty or makeup, I have still found things that work incredibly well for me and things that I will recommend to anyone who asks. Here is a list of things that I have used and have loved! 
Face Products
Primer:



Julep Black Canvas Mattifying Face Primer - This primer applies smoothly, and kind of thick, and it makes the foundation you put on matte like it says it should. I actually love this product because of how well it applies and works. 
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer - I used this because of all of the things it claims to do, and while I used it, my face felt so much better! It also made the foundation last long. I love the small size I got and will repurchase because of the feeling it gives my face. 
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base - I use this every time I use eyeshadow. It makes the colour last longer and apply nicer. You can not get better than this, especially with the price! 
Foundation: 



Revlon Colorstay 24hrs - This is the first foundation I used that has worked! It covers my blemishes and "spots" very, very well and it does last all day. It applies like a dream and blends fairly easily. 
Maybelline Fit Me shine-free foundation - I LOVE the way this applies - no cream! Just a twist up, kind of like concealer. This is good for light coverage or in place of a concealer. I used all of mine up pretty quickly because I loved how it covered up my redness! 
Concealer: 



L'Oreal True Match super-blendable crayon concealer - After trying many concealers and never sticking to one, I decided to try the L'Oreal True Match because of the twist up factor. It covered up my dark circles wonderfully and any blemishes and dark spots that my foundation may have needed help with. I went through it very quickly and will purchase it again. 
Powder: 



Covergirl TruBlend Pressed Powder - This is the first powder I have ever used, because I used to think powders weren't necessary. I understand now! This powder sets my makeup and makes it look less "cakey"! Exactly what I needed. It also covers shine and oily skin. 
Eyebrows:



Essence Eyebrow Designer - I use this to fill in my eyebrows and brush them out and it works wonderfully! So much better than using eyeshadow to fill them ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment