Wednesday 23 July 2014

Julep Ditching DHL For Maven Boxes!

Hey! 

Anyone who's been with Julep the past few months has had shipping issues on their orders - it would take weeks to receive an order! We all established that this was because of them shipping via DHL. Everyday there would be a new complaint from somebody about not receiving their package for however long and everyday people were cancelling because of this issue. Someone I know decided to start a petition for Julep to stop shipping via DHL and despite all of the complaints, only 122 people signed it. We were beginning to feel ignored as customers. A point that was made, and I'm stating it now so I don't come off as selfish, unappreciative, or anything of the sort, that shipping is FREE for Mavens and we should be thankful we don't have to pay! I 100% agree to that statement because even though I'm in Canada, I never really minded the wait time, I just supported the people who did. 

Well, the time has finally come! Julep has ditched DHL for Maven boxes! And it's still FREE! 


This was a very important move for them to make for their company. As a supporter, I hope they gain back some of their customers and continue to improve the company as time goes on. 



2 comments:

  1. Finally! It took them long enough to figure out that we hated DHL! LOL!
    (PS Did you know that you have Captcha enabled for comments? Unless you're having major spam issues, you might want to turn it off since it's a deterrent to people commenting. :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I don't even know what that is haha, thanks for letting me know!

      Delete